Whirlwind Removals

Tool Bar

We recommend CARTS Removals Insurance.
You can take out insurance to cover your goods by clicking on their advert below
or calling 1300 880 253.

Carts is underwritten by Allianz and can supply you with all your insurance needs.
They provide both Transit Insurance and All Risk Insurance.

Transit Insurance (Cover B) only covers your goods while they are on the truck,
against damage in the event of a motor vehicle accident. It does not cover accidental or handling damage.

All Risk Insurance (Cover A) covers both Accidental/Handling damage and Goods in Transit.

Rachel review